Electrical engineering, electromechanical works and assembly
RNDV provides a wide range of electrical engineering and electromechanical services in shipbuilding industry and in industrial and civil sectors.
Electrical engineering in shipbuilding and industrial and civil sectors
RNDV has unparalleled expertise in the field of electrical work, and our global customer base proves that we are able to cover a wide spectrum in the field of electrical work. Such a reputation has been determined by impeccable employment relationship, exemplary safety and top-class work standards.
RNDV have been recognized for its competence in the field of electrical engineering work
- The company is among the largest subcontractors in Europe
- Fast growing team of 1,500+ professionals
- We implement elaborate and complex projects
- We constantly periodically test our employees
- Our approach to each customer and his needs is individual
- The most modern methods of project management
What are the main works that we perform?
- Electrical engineering design;
- Calculation, purchase and distribution of materials;
- Electric cable laying work;
- Final work;
- Assembly and installation of electrical equipment;
- Tests, commissioning and warranty work.
Where do we implement electrical engineering work?
- Cruise ships
- Yachts / mega-yachts
- Naval vessels
- Other types of ships
- Railway stations, bus stations
- Data centres
- Electrical power generating plants
- Oil refineries
- Medical production factories
- Integrated manufacturing factories
- Logistics centres
- And other similar industrial plants
- Solar power plants