RNDV provides technical insulation and cladding services to the industrial, commercial sectors. Along with the necessary tinning and other finishing elements, we specialise in thermal, fire and sound insulation.
We are here to help our clients save energy by improving system efficiency
Energy efficiency: Technical insulation helps to reduce heat loss or gain in industrial and technical systems, which can help to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs.
Safety: Technical insulation can help to prevent burns and other injuries by providing a barrier between hot surfaces and people or flammable materials.
Durability: Technical insulation is designed to withstand high temperatures, mechanical stress, and other harsh conditions found in industrial and technical systems.
Easy to install: Technical insulation is generally easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, which can save time and money on maintenance and repairs.
Environmental benefits: Using technical insulation can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by improving energy efficiency and reducing the amount of energy needed to operate industrial and technical systems.
Why work with us?
- We carry out insulation work according to the customer’s instructions
- Working in industrial environment and on ships
- We are guided by our accumulated international experience
- Our professional technicians and project managers successfully complete complex projects
- We work with products from the best-known manufacturers such as: “Armaflex”, “K-Flex”, “Foamglas”, “Cryogel”, “Pyrogel”, etc.
Professionalism and teamwork
Relying on experienced and committed team members working together, we have a thorough talent attraction process where motivation to learn is as important as previous experience. Capacity building is seen as a continuous process, following technological innovation.