Renovation of buildings
The aim of the multi-apartment house renovation (modernisation) programme is to reduce the thermal energy (fuel) consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in multi-apartment houses built in accordance with the pre-1993 technical building standards. Source of funding for the measure are the European Union Structural Funds and/or the State budget of the Republic of Lithuania.
RNDV – helping building owners significantly reduce energy costs
- Lithuanian capital company
- Years of experience, reliability and on-time performance
- RNDV project selected as winner of the Renovation project of the year 2021 competition.
WE SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED
Over 30 projects
WE HAVE ACQUIRED
15+ years of experience in a renovation (modernization) programme
and work throughout Lithuania
What do we do?
Select the technical tools for renovation;
• Choose energy saving measures
• Select measures to improve the performance and durability of buildings;
• Analyse alternatives for technical solutions;
• Identify investment needs;
• Assess the risks of implementing the project;
• Prepare renovation project documentation;
• Carry out and organise renovation work;
• Oversee the management and technical supervision of renovation projects.
Where do we provide building renovation services?
• Multi-apartment buildings