Construction Manager CONSTRUCTION OF SOLAR POWER PLANTS
Germany 4000-5500 €/month after taxes
Renewable energy is our future. By developing solar module installation projects across
Europe, we have the opportunity to be part of this important sector. As our projects grow,
we are open to new project management team members.
We really focus on leadership training and development, so we invite you to join us as an
open-minded, proactive and motivated leader today!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Participate in the early stages of a project – estimate calculation, budget
- Manage the construction of large-scale ground-mounted solar power plants (from
piling to connection to transformers) using advanced software tools for construction
- Organising the work, communicate directly with the customer and manage a team
of 50 people (mechanics and electricians)
- Conducting construction work to the highest standards of safety and quality
- Carrying out daily planning against contractual deadlines
- Forming teams of staff
- Keeping records of staff work
- Developing and motivating staff
- Working abroad – 4-6 weeks in the project, 1-2 weeks rest in Lithuania.
- New hire onboarding in accordance to the unique culture of RNDV
- Always supporting and motivating managers
- Continuous internal and external training
- Career opportunities in the RNDV company group
- Traditional events and other activities
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount platform „Perks“
- Leisure activities in the projects implemented in the foreign countries
- Innovative project management tools and programs
- Continuous support from the Technical team during the whole project
- Accommodation with all amenities provided
- Arranging travel to/from abroad and transportation during the project.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Engineering electrician’s degree
- Experience in ground-mounted solar power plants (from 5 MW)
- 3+ years’ experience in management, work organisation
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- An advantage if you can communicate in French or German.
- Motivation to develop, create and lead others
By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be stored in the
internal data system of the RNDV Group of Companies throughout the selection period.