We have many years of experience in the marine shipbuilding industry, which enables us to offer a first-class shipbuilding service.
We carry out the following section assembly works:
- Stand production
- Bending of details
- Assembly and welding of decks, partitions
- Installation and welding of the kit
- Assembly and welding of the outer cladding.
Our qualified specialists have already successfully implemented hundreds of projects in various European countries, and our competent project management team has been engaged in this field for more than ten years.
We carry out the following block assembly works:
- Preparation of details
- Assembly and welding of sections into a block
- Block measurement – determination of block dimensions.
We provide various hull-forming services. Qualified RNDV employees will efficiently prepare the construction site of the ship’s hull, form the hull on the stack, and perform the finishing works of the ship’s hull.
We perform the following hull molding works:
- Preparation of the hull construction site
- Construction of blocks
- Block connection and welding
- Cutting off technological equipment
- Preparation for lowering into the water.
RNDV specialists manufacture and install various types of ship piping systems necessary for the successful operation of the ship. Among the systems we install are fresh water, fire fighting, bilge, ballast, fuel, and lube oil systems.
RNDV has been specializing in the shipbuilding industry for more than ten years, which is why ship repair is one of our primary services. Our specialists will assess the problems and offer the most effective solutions to ensure the lastingness of your ship’s hull.
We carry out the following ship hull repair works:
- Replacement of damaged or worn elements and structures
- Installation of new (additional) structural elements
- Straightening of deformed structures or individual body elements
- Hull defect.
Changing the pipeline systems of ships requires a responsible approach to each project, adapting individual engineering solutions according to the unique characteristics of each ship. Working in the shipbuilding industry for over ten years, we provide quality replacement of various types of piping systems – from fresh water, fire fighting, bilge, and ballast systems to fuel and lube oil systems.
We provide hull sandblasting and painting services to help ensure the durability of your hull. Our qualified specialists use modern sandblasting techniques and high-class paints to make your boat’s hull aesthetically appealing and protected from extreme weather conditions or seawater exposure.
RNDV works with major shipyards across Europe and carries out electrical installation projects on vessels of all types and sizes, including cruise ships, military vessels and yachts. Our team of experienced professionals has many years of experience in managing complex projects and is ready to offer you the most suitable solution.
Good electrical installations are the basis for a safe and reliable ship, so we take a particularly responsible approach to the planning, design and implementation of these projects.
- Electrical engineering design
- Materials calculation, procurement, storage and distribution
- Welding of cable and secondary routes
- Welding of electrical equipment brackets
- Cable laying works
- Firewalls and water crossing closure works
- Installation and fitting of electrical equipment
- Automation and power panel connection works
- Finishing works
- Measurement of resistors
- Testing, commissioning and warranty work.
We are an experienced heavy engineering industry and shipbuilding company. Certified professionals with over 15 years of experience in this field work in our teams.
We carry out various shipbuilding and repair work throughout Europe and beyond. Among the projects already implemented are constructing and repairing cruise ships, military vessels, fishing vessels, ferries, icebreakers, dredgers, and more.
Our teams consist of competent professionals who come to the facility with the necessary qualifications and are ready to implement the project effectively.
Become part of the RNDV team