Construction Manager ELECTRICAL PROJECTS
Europe 3500-5000 €/month after taxes
Data centres, modern offices and industrial facilities of world-famous brands – these are
the places RNDV teams are responsible for electrical wiring and connection work. Our
projects are implemented across various European countries and sometimes involve
impressive amounts of work.
We really focus on leadership training and development, so we invite you to join us as an
open-minded, proactive and motivated leader today!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Organising and coordinating the installation of electrical components in DATA
Centres and other construction sites
- Leading a team of 15+ people
- Preparing reports and other documents
- Communicating with customer representatives
- Being a leader and authority to other team members
- Working abroad – 4-6 weeks in the project, 1-2 weeks rest in Lithuania
- Making your dreams come true and growing every day.
- New hire onboarding in accordance to the unique culture of RNDV
- Always supporting and motivating managers
- Continuous internal and external training
- Career opportunities in the RNDV company group
- Traditional events and other activities
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount platform „Perks“
- Leisure activities in the projects implemented in the foreign countries
- Innovative project management tools and programs
- Continuous support from the Technical team during the whole project
- Accommodation with all amenities provided
- Arranging travel to/from abroad and transportation during the project.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Electrical engineering background and experience in electrical project management
- 1+ years’ experience in managing a team of electricians
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- An advantage if you can communicate in French or German
- Motivation to develop, create and lead others.
By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be stored in the
internal data system of the RNDV Group of Companies throughout the selection period.