SHIPBUILDING AND SHIP REPAIR
From 3500-4100 eur/month NETO
Huge shipyards where cruise, military, river ships are built all over Europe. Hundreds of professionals in their field work here. If you want to be a part of such projects, maybe this job offer is just for you!
We have been working in the shipbuilding sector for many years and are currently expanding our field of activity, so we invite an experienced foreman in shipbuilding who is not afraid of new challenges to join our strong team of professionals!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Organize and control the assembly and welding of a ship
- Lead a team of 15+ people
- Prepare reports and other documents
- Communicate with the customer‘s representatives
- Be a leader to other team members
- Unique culture of RNDV
- Always supporting and motivating managers
- Career opportunities in the RNDV company group
- Traditional events and other activities
- Employee referral bonus
- Leisure activities in the projects implemented in the foreign countries
- Accommodation with all amenities provided
- Arranging travel to/from abroad and transportation during the
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 2+ years of experience in organizing ship hull assembly and welding
- Communicative English/Russian language
- Motivation to improve, create and lead others
By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be stored in the internal data system of the RNDV Group of Companies throughout the selection period.