Shipbuilding and ship repair
We can provide and carry out shipbuilding, repair and conversion services for our clients. Our team consists of certified and experienced technicians, electricians, MIG/MAG/TIG welders, structural fitters, pipe fitters and sandblasters.
Working with RNDV is your personal guarantee of security, cost-effectiveness and 100% protection against delays
- We maintain high quality standards
- We are a team of highly skilled engineers and production staff
- We prioritise a personalised approach to each customer and guarantee that each product will be manufactured according to their business needs
- Working efficiently
- Meeting deadlines
- We test and certify our welders at our own RNDV Training centre.
The shipbuilding work we perform:
- Production and project management
Controlling and ensuring resources, production, costs
- Assembly and welding of sections and blocks.
Preparation of parts
Production of 2D flat sections
Production of 3D volumetric sections
- Installation of blocks
Assembling and welding sections into a block
Installation of any type of block (stern, bow, superstructure, etc.)
Block measurement – setting block dimensions
- Assembling the hull in the slipway.
Stacking blocks to form a hull
Block edge contouring, joining, welding
- Installation of piping and outfitting.
Installation of piping and fittings
- Sandblasting and painting.
The ship repair works we perform:
Hull repair works
Pipeline repair works
- Metal replacement works
- Repair of bilge covers including rubber replacement.
- Ultrasonic inspection of bilge covers
- Repair of RORO ramps
- Crane repairs
- Hydraulic system and hydraulic cylinder repairs
- Repair of kinematics
- Pre-docking inspection of RORO equipment and bilge covers
- Hole-making with mobile turning equipment (line boring).
We provide piping assembly and installation services in shipbuilding and repair, offshore (Jarome), and non-limited onshore industries
Our range of work includes:
- Project planning
- Organizing work
- Controlling and ensuring resources, production, costs
Pipework assembly and installation