Foreman CONSTRUCTION OF SOLAR POWER PLANTS
France / Germany 2800-3600 €/month after taxes
Renewable energy is our future. By developing solar module installation projects across
Europe, we have the opportunity to be part of this important sector. As our projects grow,
we are open to new project management team members.
We really focus on leadership training and development, so we invite you to join us as an
open-minded, proactive and motivated leader today!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Organise and control the works performed by the team
- Communicating with customer representatives
- Preparing reports and other documents
- Manage a team of 20 employees
- Working abroad – 4-6 weeks in the project, 1-2 weeks rest in Lithuania
- Being a leader and authority to other team members.
- New hire onboarding in accordance to the unique culture of RNDV
- Always supporting and motivating managers
- Continuous internal and external training
- Career opportunities in the RNDV company group
- Traditional events and other activities
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount platform „Perks“
- Leisure activities in the projects implemented in the foreign countries
- Innovative project management tools and programs
- Continuous support from the Technical team during the whole project
- Accommodation with all amenities provided
- Arranging travel to/from abroad and transportation during the project.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Engineering education and knowledge in electrical or structural assembly work
- 1+ years of experience in managing the construction of solar power plants (rooftop
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- An advantage if you can communicate in French or German
- Motivation to develop, create and lead others.
By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be stored in the
internal data system of the RNDV Group of Companies throughout the selection period.