Project Engineer ELECTROMECHANICAL PROJECTS
Europe 13-15 €/hour after taxes
We work with the world’s largest conveyor manufacturers and our expertise lies in the
implementation of electromechanical and innovative automation systems in logistics
warehouses such as DHL and Amazon.
As our projects grow, we are looking for new members to join our project management
team. We really focus on leadership training and development, so we invite you to join us
as an open-minded, proactive and motivated leader today!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Preparing and coordinating technical documentation for projects
- Interacting with the client’s engineers on the project(s)
- Preparing reports and other documents
- Planning the project according to the tasks given by the manager
- Working abroad – 4-6 weeks in the project, 1-2 weeks rest in Lithuania
- Learning new things and make your career dreams come true.
- New hire onboarding in accordance to the unique culture of RNDV
- Always supporting and motivating managers
- Continuous internal and external training
- Career opportunities in the RNDV company group
- Traditional events and other activities
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount platform „Perks“
- Leisure activities in the projects implemented in the foreign countries
- Innovative project management tools and programs
- Continuous support from the Technical team during the whole project
- Accommodation with all amenities provided
- Arranging travel to/from abroad and transportation during the project.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Engineering/technical education and more than 1 year of experience in an
engineering field or working on technical projects
- Team management experience
- Excellent English and moderate Russian language skills
- Motivation to develop, create and lead others.
By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be stored in the
internal data system of the RNDV Group of Companies throughout the selection period.